Monday, October 05, 2009

My Little Room

My sewing room is finally coming together and I just love it. Phil helped me hang a few things on the walls, which really warms up the room.








This iris wall hanging is nothing but a panel kit. I just put on the batting and backing and sewed all along the lines of the pre-printed quilting pattern, added the binding and it was done. I love the way it turned out. I added the 2 little dragon fly buttons, which I think finish it off perfectly.







My little lady is properly hung and not tacked to the book shelf.

This little sampler I bought at a grocery store in Coloma, MI about a year ago for under $5!! It pretty much sums up my spiritually in the simplest words.

I wish I had more room so that I no longer had to spread out on my dining room table, but it is just a few steps away. This is working out great!

No comments: