Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh, You Beautiful Doll(s) . . . ahhh, Dog(s)!


My blogging friend, Misti, painted these awesome portraits of my girls. Aren't they the cutest little doggie girls you have ever seen? Both in real life and in art.


The Paris Hilton of the dog world, Gracie


Gracie thinks she should have her own show. She believes thousands of 2-leggeds as well as 4-leggeds would come to see her one and only portrait. No cats or squirrels allowed. Lucy Lou sniffed the portrait and went back to sleep. If it is not a walk or food, she isn't interested. Although she did ask Gracie if food would be served at the "opening." Gracie is thinking about it.

My shy Lucy Lou


I think Misti did a fabulous job. Check out her blog and you can find her on Etsy, too.

Gracie is taking appointments for private views. Lucy Lou told me she won't let anyone in the door. Not that she doesn't love her portrait, but that it will distrub her beauty rest.

1 comment:

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Ha! I am honored that you posted about the paintings! The girls are truly gorgeous! Glad they like their artwork. You are too funny, my fellow dog lover!

~Misti