Thursday, April 30, 2009

More 2009 Quilt Show Pictures



Thanks again to Grace for sending me this fabulous pictures from the 2009 Quilt Show in Chicago.



My mom, who died 6 years ago, and I both love chickadees. This little one is all quilted. However, the little red light was real. Unbelievable!







This was one of the challenge quilts. It is unusual as it is a type of landscape where you look up at the top of the crane and building under construction. I love the birds and the colors are beautiful.







Each quilt had a description of the quilt, the quilter and the quilter's inspiration. From what I remember this quilter used her memories of a city in Europe - the buildings, the swans, the music.

If you click on the pictures you should be able to see more detail.


Amazing stuff.


From these pictures, I think Grace must love birds as much as I do!

No comments: