Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Girl In Town

Four generations: Terri, Lindsey with Taylor, and Terri' s Mom, Pam

My gal pal, Terri, became a grandmother for the 2nd time last week. Her daughter, Lindsey, had a little girl, Taylor Elizabeth. Taylor joins her big brother, Payton. Unfortunately, all I had was my phone camera. Terri sent me the beautiful picture above.


Hey - when Lindsey discovered her baby was a girl and decided on the name Taylor Elizabeth, no one "got" the reverse of the name of a very beautiful and talented actress! I think Taylor will be even more beautiful and talented in what ever she wants to be!

Jeremy, Taylor's daddy, just returned from Iraq and is now in Kansas. He will met his daughter on Friday. This was Jeremy's second tour in Iraq. Thank goodness he is home safe and sound. And, to make it even better - everyone in his unit came home!



Here is a proud big brother!



I guess it isn't always easy being a big brother!








1 comment:

Terri said...

I am the proud Grandma (or as Payton decided to call me, his Mimi) of these two adorable little children. I will miss them immensely when they move, but I know Julie Ann will keep me busy (until she moves!).