Friday, May 21, 2010

Still Here, There and Everywhere (or so it seems)

The move went very well. The new house in Georgia is everything I could have hoped for and more. I am about 85% unpacked. Boy, unpacking is sure easier and much less stressful than packing!

I'm back in Milwaukee for now, but return to Georgia for next week for a stay. My project for that visit will be to unpack my quilting room, set it up and START TO SEW AGAIN! YAHOO!

My first project will be to make a curtain for the quilting room window out of an old table cloth my Mom used. It is funky - old, a little stained and a few small holes in it, but I think it will look OK. Maybe with today's new laundry technology (stain removers) I can get it looking a little better, but I don't really care. It will be fine.

I will post pictures of my new house once I am down there again. And, two months from now I should be in Georgia permanently!

2 comments:

QMANN said...

Place a worn penney in every chest of drawers for GOOD LUCK...

QMANN said...

Seems that UR "blog" is something of a "public" diary...