Friday, March 26, 2010

House For Sale


My house if officially on the market. The first weekend (last weekend) I have 5 showings! That was exciting. Unfortunately, no offers. I had a showing last night and the couple like it so much they are returning tonight to see it one more time. No other scheduled showings for the weekend.

Sigh.

Keeping a house clean 24/7 is harder than I thought. it has made me realize just how much I leave laying round and I am a very neat and tidy person. I can't imagine how people with children do it when trying to sell a home. I did drag out my quilting things long enough to cut and sew binding and machine sew it to the top a quilt so I can start the hand stitching process.

And, since I don't have any showings this weekend I plan to work once again on my Underground Railroad quilt. I have 1 1/2 blocks left to go and then I can start the lattice and posts. Every other quilting project is on hold.

Please, please someone buy my house. I need to start quilting again!

1 comment:

sewprimitive karen said...

Good luck with your selling, Julie Ann!