Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Walk in the 'Hood on a Fall Morning

Most mornings I walk Sam up the hills to the far end of the subdivision, about 2.5 miles round trip.  I finally remembered to take my camera along.  Due to the clouds, the mountains can't be seen.  However, the clouds are beautiful in these pictures and you can click on the pictures for a better view.  The pictures are in random order, not our specific route.  Too hard to move pictures around when posting,  Anyway, come along and enjoy the walk with me.   

Looking down the last hill before we turn around to come home.  This would have the best mountain views, if not for the clouds. 

First hill we climb (view is looking down).  Don't be deceived, it is a huge hill!
 
Houses in the area are decorated for Halloween.  This is simple and my favorite

Scarecrow "love birds" at a house in the 'hood
 
You might have to double click on the picture to see this house all decked out for Halloween

After over a month of walking this hill, I am still out of breath at the top

Looking down to my street.  You can't see my house, but it would be on the left.
 
This house always is landscaped beautifully

First of two round-abouts we walk around.  Now if Americans would only learn how to drive around them!

Another pretty view

I love living here!

My street
 
Witch cat statue in front of my friend's house.  Too cute!


2 comments:

sewprimitive karen said...

Gorgeous!

Earthbound Spirit said...

What a beautiful place to walk in! I love the witch cat statue.