Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fall Visitors

In October my gal pal, Martha, came to visit.  This time the weather cooperated and we spent a lot of time outside.  Did some hiking, saw some waterfalls and just had a very nice visit.  Martha bought me a book on the hiking trails of north Georgia.  It's a hint!  Hopefully, she will be back down in spring and we will put the book to good use!

Martha & me.
 November brought Sally.  Returning from Puerto Rico where she had been caring for her mother for six months, she spent the first couple days resting.  That's OK - I had to work and I came home to wonderful meals!  Amy joined us on Tuesday and we all spent Thanksgiving with my sister, brother-in-law and nephew. 

Amy, me and Sally, Thanksgiving 2011
The following weekend brought Miki for a 4-hour visit.  Miki was down for a work related conference and she stopped in for a much too short visit.  Hopefully, next year she will stay a little longer!

I love having visitors and it's always sad when they leave.  My house seems empty and for a day or two I tend to wander around aimlessly. 

Not sure who will show up in 2011, but all my friends are more than welcome!  Come on down!

No comments: