Sunday, April 05, 2009

My "Sweet Little Quilt"

I'm starting to make up names for my quilts now. Scary.

This is a twin size quilt I made for the house Phil and I will someday have. It is part of what I hope will be a "shabby chic" bedroom consisting of 3 twin beds. I have the first quilt finished (see previous post - it is the purple quilt), but it will be a while before I get to the 3rd and last quilt. That's OK since we don't even have the house yet!




I do think this is a sweet quilt. It is a basic 4 patch, with the same fabric in two of the squares (white on white) and matching fabric in different colors in the other two squares. I picked up the purple off of the first twin quilt I made.



It has basic all-over quilting, which I had done at The Patched Works.

I love it and so far it is my favorite.
Sweet and simple.
Double click on images to see quilting & material better

No comments: