Friday, August 28, 2009

Flowers


I love being surprised with flowers. I could have flowers in my house every day of the year. Because I have SAD I do buy myself budget bunches all winter during those long months and they help me make it through the long Wisconsin winter.

August 26th is a very special day for me. My boyfriend sent me these flowers with a very sweet and thoughtful card. The flowers are all yellow so I think it must be the "Sunshine Bouquet." Here in Wisconsin on the 26th it was cool, rainy and down right dreary. The flowers really brightened things up. I appreciated his thoughtfulness.

I kept them at work since I am there more than at home during the week. They filled my office with a wonderful scent. I brought them home on Friday. Oh, a big, bright balloon came with the flowers. How fun!

Thanks honey. For the flowers and remembering a very important day. You made it special!

2 comments:

Earthbound Spirit said...

Happy Day, Dear Friend! How many sunshine years has it been?

Julie-Ann said...

15!