Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

August 23rd was my 54th birthday.


Phil came up and we had a nice time together. He gave me a Kindle for my birthday present. I wasn't sure I would like it, but I do. More on that in another post.


That evening I invited a few of my gal pals over and we had a s'mores party. Very low key, but fun. My great niece, Shannon, stole the show. She wore the "princess" outfit I bought her. I think it fits her very well! And, how many
people get to have a real live princess attend their celebrations?

Pam and my sister, Linda to the left and Sharon and Amy to the right. Amy and Janet below. Didn't get everyone, including me!





Gracie and Lucy Lou had on their party attire, too, but Lucy Lou was camera shy.











Shannon has a s'mores face!

1 comment:

Earthbound Spirit said...

Cutie- patootie! (And Shannon looks beautiful.) Sorry to miss your birthday shindig, JA - I see it was wonderful. Happy Birthday, dear friend, and many, many more!