Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I'm Feeling a Little Witchy





I love Halloween! I do believe it is my favorite holiday.


When I found this panel kit in a catalog I just had to order it. However, upon receiving it I decided I loved the backing material too much to use it where it would never be seen. So I added it as a border and am very pleased that I did. I have enough left for binding and I thought that it would look great. However, Terri suggested an orange fabric for the binding. If I can find it, I think that is an even better idea.

Now I just have to purchase the binding and backing material, have it quilted and hang it on a wall in October.

2 comments:

Earthbound Spirit said...

"Oooh, oooh, witchy woman..." Very pretty!

sewprimitive karen said...

mine too, Julie-Ann! That's a cute panel.